Chalet RoyAlp Hotel & Spa is located above the village of Villars-sur-Ollon (Switzerland) and is accessible by either road or cog-railway (during the day), which continues up to the ski area of Bretaye. It is possible to use the cog-railway to access the slopes and at the end of the day to ski back to the hotel. Last May, the property was the ideal venue for a large corporate annual meeting.
The first day, the participants were welcomed in the large lobby with a cup of Champagne before being accompanied in their room. A cocktail was served in the BeAR’s Bar, the lounge bar of RoyAlp, linked with a terrace with views over Alps mountains. A dinner was served in the restaurant Rochegrise followed by a DJ clubbing party in the bar.
All meetings during 3-day privatisation were divided among the various meeting rooms, designing in order to offer a global energizing atmosphere, ideal for all type of meetings and perfect for creativity and concentration:
- The Bretaye room : a mountain style meeting room, entirely created in a chalet style
- The library and the games room are also utilized as meeting place
- One of the luxurious Residences was converted into private meeting places
- The sunny terraces were invaded facing panoramic view of Alps to lunch,
- The large lobby was always the meeting point,
- Speakers were invited to stimulate their conference meeting,
- The large 500m2 meeting room River Alp (up to 250 people) was turned into a performing on stage and then, a clubbing place.
The other spaces of the RoyAlp were utilized to entertain guests in between meetings:
- Various playrooms (table football, video games, karaoke) while a billiards room and the private 27 seat cinema room will entertain all ages,
- Hotel grounds were invaded for outdoor activities,
- Spa by RoyAlp was the ideal place to relax (a 1200 sqm warm including 6 treatment rooms including a Duo Suite for couples, an outdoor terrace in the summer, a private spa, sauna, jacuzzi and hammam, a fitness center, a heated swimming-pool with a fireplace, multi-sensory showers, a tea room and a relaxation room, some personal coaches on request),
Various activities and animations were organized with our partners, all meeting round:
- Photo session inside or outside
- Team building in the region with transfers,
Chalet RoyAlp Hotel & Spa welcomed guests to a variety of different restaurants based on all the desires and cravings:
- Le Jardin des Alpes, fine-dining restaurant, One Michelin Star, 2017 and 16 points in Gault & Millau 2017
- Le Petit Jardin des Alpes
- Le Rochegrise offers traditional recipes
- Le Grizzly with its carnotzet atmosphere in Winter
And with different options:
- Finger buffet
- Included for the staff
Finally, the participants slept in the hotel, enjoying the 63 rooms and suites individually decorated offering a contemporary twist and state-of-the-art technology equipment.